Role and Responsibilities
Are you looking to be part of a company that cares about their employees and offers stimulating challenges? Are you passionate, motivated and eager to excel?
Do you have good management skills, and particularly good customer service skills? Come and experience CAE!
Duties and responsibilities :
- Plan, coordinate and direct the readiness of human and material resources while meeting delivery deadlines, ensuring product quality, and delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor work costs, status and quality and come up with appropriate solutions to problems.
- Manage employees and take any necessary disciplinary action in accordance with the collective agreement and human resources policies.
- Set objectives and evaluate performance.
- Lead improvement projects within the department.
- Develop, implement and enforce policies, standards and procedures to improve efficiency, quality, health, safety and profitability.
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary team : define, manage and coordinate activities related to projects and to the development of CAE products and come up with appropriate solutions to problems.
You are a good fit for this position if you :
- Have a college degree in a related field and at least five years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Have organizational agility.
- Able to motivate and engage employees in a production environment.
- Have good experience applying Lean principles.
- Have good coaching communication skills.
- Able to drive change and innovation.
- Able to manage with a health and safety mindset.
- Are a dynamic person with a highly-developed sense of initiative.
- Have recognized leadership and supervision abilities and good team spirit.
- Have good project coordination skills : ability to set and adjust priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Have good human resource management skills in an unionized environment : ability to set up and motivate a team and develop good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Are customer- and results-focused.
- Are bilingual (French and English).
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
CAE is offering :
- An environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a multidisciplinary team.
- A flexible schedule.
- Attractive benefits.
Come share your passion with us!
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.1 day ago