Senior Software Developer, Digital Products
EToD is on the lookout for a Senior Software Developer, Digital Products for our innovative & global client. Key Responsibilities : Involved with all agile technical activities within the team (estimating, architecting, designing, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, documentation creation)
Introduce best practices and guide their adoption
Drive the team culture with great communication, act as a mentor, and participate in growing out the team
Enjoy the challenge of engineering and solving challenging problems
Automate and design solutions for their customers Key Skills : Over 5 years experience working on a development team Experience actively mentoring junior team members and helping shape a quality product / solution Experience in the following technologies :
- Recent knowledge of either C# / .NET, Java, Go, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) AND architecting or implementing your own cloud solutions
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other equivalent CICD tools
- Familiarity with a database solution (e.g., SQL Server, Azure Storage, MongoDB / Cosmos DB, etc.)
- Protocol REST via Web API + JSON
Experience with designing end to end solutions and / or Products Experience evaluating new development frameworks and technologies and provide adoption recommendations Experience with Agile and Kanban methodologies and working in teams of mixed disciplines Does this sound like you or someone you know in your professional network?
Then reach out to our President of Chaos, for more information!
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if theyre hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!1 hour ago