The VIE will work within the "OpenIT" team, which intervenes on IT projects building bridges between commando developments (python, quick & dirty) and industrial IT (cycle of several years) on behalf of risk analysts, trading or the financial department.
The VIE's mission will be to deliver solutions with a reduced time-to-market by focusing on simplifying the subjects, benefiting from the proximity of the business and relying on a "Low Code" platform developed in internal startup mode.
In addition, he / she will contribute on innovation projects, hackathons, training programs as well as communities of practices within MSC.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities :
- Collect the needs and specifications for the functionalities to be implemented.
- Develop the necessary automation, data management and data visualization tools.
- Set up, test and deliver the functionalities according to our standards.
- Ensure a technological watch and demonstrate an interest for the business with which we collaborate.
- Support business teams in the implementation of use cases or carry out the implementation by relying on internal platforms (Big Data, PaaS)) exposing Python or SQL code.
- Analyze the existing controls and tasks on this perimeter in order to automate and / or optimize them.
- Develop existing tools and / or create new tools for the implementation of these performance indicators and controls. 2 hours ago