- Enhance effective penetration and adoption of CARTO procedure and product technologies across specific Canadian markets, supporting market development activities.
- Create success in the adoption CARTO procedures and maximization of its usage driving efficiencies opportunities. Establish relationship with key opinion leaders across markets to link NPI usage with the newest clinical strategies, especially for AF treatment.
- Collaborate with HEMA, medical and government affairs team to drive early clinical activities and evaluation to drive customer evidence generation for the target markets
- Builds and executes business plan that identifies targets, strategies, tactics, metrics and budget to be utilized to meet procedure growth objectives.
Analyzes market trends, competition, and customer needs.
- Creates and executes clinical education programs designed to teach procedural awareness and procedural skills. Conducts presentations and follow-up activities to build market level awareness and adoption.
- Engages with key physician practices hospital and administrative personnel to present programs and procedure expansion solutions.
- Identifies regional and national institutions that serve as centers of excellence. Establish key strategic partnerships across a wide range of collaborators including EPs, referring physicians, hospital administration, societies, and program administrators.
Bachelor's Degree required. Preferred areas of study in Health Sciences or Biomedical Engineering. Masters / Post graduate degree is an Asset
Experience and Skills :
- 10+ years’ experience within Electrophysiology with practical experience. Clinical knowledge and understanding of CARTO system and BW ablation portfolio.
- Strong coaching background. Validated commercial people leadership required. Strong operations and creative problem-solving experience.
- High level of dependability, passion, integrity and positive attitude. This role will demand a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Strong time management skills & ability to work under pressure. Confirmed previous successful completion of projects displaying partnership assignments.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills. Bilingual fluency in English and French preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, local and regionally.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce.
Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.1 hour ago