Integrated Freight Networks is an asset-based transportation and logistics company offering trucking, logistics, warehousing, and 3PL services throughout North America.
We are expanding our team and looking for a full-time Office Assistant to join our Integrated Freight Networks family. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will primarily support the day-to-day administrative tasks within select departments.
You will take care and ensure the general office requirements are met and provide support in various HR functions.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work closely with other team members and management, bring a positive and friendly demeanor, be highly service-oriented, and understand that your contributions go a long way and help with our overall success.
HR Functions :
- Help with some documentation and training materials
- Cross-check the driver hours and mileage with HR on a weekly basis
- Assist with the onboarding of a new employee; set up basic office supplies
- Plan and schedule new employee orientation
- Schedule interviews through our ATS system
- Monitor holidays and email communicate statutory holidays
- Support different HR programs or other projects
- Monitor and order office supplies to ensure adequate inventory thresholds
- Send order invoices or payment receipts to the finance department
- Help keep the kitchen tidy, and ensure the coffee is freshly made during the day
- Ensure signs in common areas are visible, bilingual, and neat
- Manage our company birthday list and send the emails
- Help coordinate internal or external company events
- May be asked to run errands
- Soft Skills :
- 2 years of pertinent experience in administration
- Detail oriented
- Proficient computer skills : MS office suite, and aptitude to learn other collaboration tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Achieved High school or vocational diploma in a related field
- Bilingual French and English written & spoken (an asset)
- Highly confidential and discreet as you may be exposed to privy information
We offer health & medical benefits, a pleasant office environment, unlimited coffee, free parking, fun events throughout the year, and opportunities to work with a collaborative and engaging team.
Possibility of advancement in your career.
If you think you have the necessary qualifications and want to build a career with a solid and growing company, we would like to hear from you.5 hours ago