Ref. No. : 100649
Position : Senior Java Developer
Location : Mississauga (but can be remote)
Job Type : 12-month contract
Our client, a leading manufacturer of home building products, is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have strong back-end development experience. Any experience with CPQ Development is ideal.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support the configure and enhancement of the One CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption, and ongoing improvements and system administration
- Elicite requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Accurately translate business requirements into system functionality requirements
- Develop and test the web applications and services following best practices
- Work closely with design and product to craft great product experiences
- Drive product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform
Qualifications and Skills :
- 3-5+ years of strong back-end Java experience
- 3+ years of hands-on roles in the areas of Quote to Cash, from business requirements assessment to solutions as well as coordinating / leading solution design, development / configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams, ideal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Penny Alalouf at .
REFER A PERM HIRE AND EARN $1,000! For more details, . Conditions apply.2 hours ago