Do you have DevOps or software developer experience, and are seeking a new job in Montreal? Skillsearch is helping a gaming company find a Lead Programmer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Lead Programmer, you will be responsible for developing games using both new and proven mechanics. You will work together in a closely related team, sharing ideas and problem-solving often, utilising pair programming to achieve goals.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do :
- Implementing UI screens, developing game concepts
- Optimizing game performance, interacting with clients and mentoring a team
- Developing admin tools and framework to aid in future release updates
To apply for this Lead Programmer role, you will need a minimum of 5 years of experience developing games in a live-ops environment.
You will also require the following :
- Experience in OOP architecture design and implementation
- Base-level understanding in the field of advanced 3D mathematics
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience with cross-platform graphics programming
- Ability to optimize rendering pipelines for mobile platforms.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Lead Programmer job in Montreal, please contact Rani from Skillsearch at today.
Here at Skillsearch, we're a recruitment company. In the simplest form, this means we place people at new companies - but it's so much more than that.
For the past 30 years, we've been busy helping people (like you) with sought after skills find jobs in the Games, Interactive and Enterprise Systems industries all around the globe.
Our company comprises a team of dedicated consultants that work across various niche technologies, including Games, Virtual Reality, AR and XR, Workday, Oracle, Peoplesoft, and eCommerce.
We are always exploring other cutting-edge markets. Follow us to see a few of the jobs we're working on, find out which events you can see us at, and keep up with news in the technology, gaming and interactive world.
Welcome to Skillsearch!25 days ago