You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self.
You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights.
Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Job Description : Role Summary :
Role Summary :
The Delivery Management Specialist role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative and dynamic team environment, providing support to Sun Life Business Units.
This role plays a key role in ensuring effective production and handling of paper documents and will be responsible to ensure service standards are met and strict quality targets are adhered to for a variety of tasks.
The successful candidate will work in several team environments and be offered a variety of different tasks and exposure to all the teams within Delivery Management : Mail, Payments, Print & Collate
The complexity of this role will be found in the required flexibility and ability to learn several team’s tasks and move between production that week.
Job Band : 3
Main Accountabilities :
- Opening, sorting, prepping and distributing incoming mail
- Sealing, stamping outgoing mail
- Preparing outgoing courier shipments
- Some manual insertion and collating work
- Process & reconcile daily deposits
- Log, track & categorize cheques
- Determine payment amounts on policies
- Review new applications and communicate with internal business partners to determine when a payment can be applied to a new policy
- Receive and sort daily internal system generated output
- Perform production tasks such as printing, pulling, sorting, collating, folding and inserting printed documents and kits
- Accountable for accuracy and quality throughout production process, ensuring clients receive proper documents
- Performing mail merges and loading print-ready files in a Vendor site for printing
- Operating printers and automatic insertion machines during print operators’ vacation and as required due to volumes during the day.
This involves set-up and operation of the equipment, which includes proper programming to ensure the accuracy of the insertion of the printed cheques, statements, letters, and inserts into the proper envelopes.
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the passion and skill to respond to high priority investigations and escalations
- Self manager who takes ownership and has a positive attitude
- Must adapt to change quickly and be a role model for fellow team members
- Team player, willing to contribute and help others
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and frequent interruptions
- Be an active learner
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Able to recognize opportunities to initiate change that will increase the department’s efficiency
- Ability to interact with and effectively communicate with Team members
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and timeline pressures.
- Display professionalism at all times
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Solid experience with PC applications in a Windows environment
- Excellent working knowledge of the Individual block of business within Sun Life Financial
- Knowledge of CSW, MVS, Univeris, Nexus, FileNet, Kofax, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingualism (French, English) required- interactions with English-speaking customers or partners
- An understanding of the Insurance Business
Notes / Unique Requirements :
- Successful candidates will be required to pass RCMP Enhanced Security Clearance before hiring finalization
- Ability to lift items weighing 50 to 75 lbs and be on their feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors.
In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance.
Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues.
We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to .
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range :
39,000 / 39 000 - 53,800 / 53 800
Job Category :
Posting End Date : 26 / 01 / 2023
26 / 01 / 20231 hour ago