CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries.
With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
CS currently has a position for Configuration Management Specialist opened for the aerospace industry.
The candidate will be in charge of all the configuration management aspects of projects. Their tasks will cover both configuration management and software development.
The daily tasks include :
- Administrate the Artifact Lifecycle Management System (Mantis), including plugins design and development
- Create and maintain configuration management structures
- Support projects with packages creation for official releases (documentation, builds, sources)
- Manage access and privileges of users in collaboration with project managers
- Define new and updated features for configuration management systems (SVN, GIT)
- Evaluate and setup future configuration management environments
- Maintain, update, and adapt configuration management processes
- Apply software development good practices and standards
- Analyze and prepare documentation
- Canadien Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required
- DEC or equivalent diploma specialized in information technology or computer science
- Fluent in both English and French
- Rigorous, and attentive to details
- Knowledge of programming languages like PHP, Python
- Experience with GIT and / or SVN
- Experience with ALM, GIT or SVN server administration, an asset
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Bash, Perl, an asset
CS Group Canada values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.1 hour ago