Founded in Quebec City in 2010, Petal is a dynamic and growing company made up of over 250 enthusiasts who have developed innovative real-time care orchestration and medical billing solutions for Health Delivery Organizations.
Patient self-scheduling, clinical capacity management, care coordination, physician scheduling and secure communication, all on our innovative and secure cloud platforms.
Grow your career and have a positive impact on society by joining one of the fastest growing health tech companies in Canada.
Join us in our mission to empower healthcare innovators and improve healthcare differently.
What to expect when joining the team
Reporting to the BI Lead, you will be responsible for capitalizing on data from our BI tool (Looker). You will contribute to the creation of value for the company and for our clients in the healthcare sector.
You will also be working closely in conjunction with the Product Managers and using your expertise to exploit statistical modules, allowing access to information necessary for decision making.
Your daily life
During the day you will be led to :
- Generate valuable insights for our clients in the healthcare industry, and create new dashboards and reports to support findings;
- Make modifications to the various dashboards of our statistics module generated by Looker Embed;
- Participate in the creation of a data warehouse;
- Produce statistical reports for the different products of the company's business units;
- Ensure the quality, integrity and veracity of the data used in our BI tool;
- Respond to requests submitted to the product team regarding data in our platform;
- Support Product Managers in their requests for health and usage data for their products;
- Support our commercial teams with requests regarding customer related data and for various customer health reports;
- Maintain and manage access to the BI tool;
- In collaboration with your team and the product function, suggest improvements on business intelligence best practices and existing dashboards.
Are you a passionate and resourceful business intelligence analyst, known for your ability to deal with constraints in a pragmatic and creative way?
Are you looking for an opportunity that combines your passion for data, technological innovation and achieving results? The sky is the limit! If you have :
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in BI;
- A University degree in a relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of BI concepts;
- Excellent knowledge of DBMS (MySQL, SQLServer, Oracle, etc.);
- Very good knowledge of Looker or equivalent (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Sisense, etc.);
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- An openness to change and a developed capacity to adapt;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills;
- A high interest for the healthcare industry (an asset).
Petal’s position on remote working
In our opinion, a company cannot claim to be modern, innovative and have the well-being of their team at heart, without attempting to integrate remote working to the level that their business model allows them to.
Post-pandemic, Petal employees will continue to benefit from the option of teleworking up to the maximum flexibility permitted by the nature of the position and the smooth running of operations.
- A signing bonus of 1 000$ for your remote work set-up;
- C ompensation that recognizes your contribution;
- 4 to 6 weeks of vacation per year;
- 5 paid personal days per year ;
- A group RRSP / DPSP plan with employer contributions;
- A complete group insurance plan, from day 1;
- An annual wellness allowance of $250;
- Access to the Dialogue™ telehealth application;
- Access to the Leapsome™ employee engagement application;
- Flexible work hours and more.
Canada, Quebec, MontréalData Science and Intelligence
CV or resume *
Upload your CV or resume file
Upload a file or drag and drop hereWe accept PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG and PNG files.Personal information
Tell us something about yourself
Full name *Email address *Phone number *
PhotoUpload a file or drag and drop hereAccepted files : PNG and JPEG up to 50MB.Cover letter
Insert your cover letter here
Please fill in additional questions
How did you hear about this opportunity? *OtherInstagramGoogle ReferenceFacebookJobilicoGlassdoorIndeedLinkedinAre you eligible to work in Canada?
NoYesDo you have an intermediate to advanced spoken and written French? *YesNo
Your application has been successfully submitted!
Other jobsLess than 1 hour ago