Role : Salesforce Developer
Location : JD : -
- 8+ years of heavy development experience in Salesforce platform that includes coding and configuration
- Must be experienced in using Salesforce configuration tools (e.g., Flows, Process Builder, etc,) and creating Lighting web components that are extensible and reusable
- Proficient with Salesforce s Trigger, Classes and Batch jobs
- Should be familiar with Salesforce Process Automation tools such Flows, Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Process and Email Templates
- Should have good understanding on Salesforce framework of information sharing via Profiles, Permission sets, Public Groups, Sharing Settings and Sharing Rules
- Should have good understanding of Salesforce Governing limits
- Must have a deeper knowledge on Object and Object Relation and should have strong data modeling background
- Proficient with DML operation, SOQL and SOSL Statements
- Should be able to find the right balance between declarative and custom coding to meet business requirements and desired user experience.
- Should have Proven experience in designing custom end-user solutions
- Good to have Experience with Salesforce Communities Setup and Configurations
- Firm understanding of object-oriented coding standards, design patterns, and similar best practices.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Background in Salesforce test driven development (TDD)
- Ability to effectively communicate with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Data Developers and Testers
- Developer should be fast learner and has an ability to effectively communicate and coordinate within the team in fast-paced development cycle
Must have : -
- Hands on experience managing Salesforce teams
- Experience with release management of Salesforce projects
- DML, SOQL and SOSL
- Lightning Design System and Lightning Web components
- Salesforce Mobile
- Salesforce Experience Cloud Setup and configurations
- Must be familiar with VS Code / SFDX for development
- Git or Git based products such as Bitbucket
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in Investment Banking and / or Global Markets (Equities and Fixed Income)
- Experience with AutoRabbit, Mulesoft, Einstein, JIRA and Confluence.
- Salesforce Certifications.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role.
We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.1 day ago