At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process.
With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do :
Being a Digital Media Consultant at Valtech means working in an agile team with people who will listen to you, challenge you, and with whom you can discuss the latest Digital Media strategies and tendencies.
The Digital Media Consultant works on various projects, with both B2C and B2B clients. More specifically, here’s how your day-to-day would look like :
- From media strategy to campaign creation to optimizations to results, work closely with talented, multidisciplinary teammates to support client strategies, goals and results.
- Create, optimize and manage digital media campaigns for major eCommerce merchants (including AdWords and Facebook). Those two platforms constitute the bulk of the work;
however if a specialist sees opportunity elsewhere, they will manage whatever they recommend to reach the target audience!
- Guide clients on campaign objectives and opportunities.
- Link actions and interactions to results and outcomes. At the end of the day, the client will count on you to help generate traffic, sales and revenue.
- Leverage your AdWords and FB ad skills on multiple campaigns, simultaneously.
- Try new promotional and targeting tools to give your campaigns an edge.
What you should have :
- Passionate about eCommerce / digital and excited to actively contribute to the success of great brands and organizations.
- Up-to-date on all recent targeting and advertising platforms and tools.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as an Performance Media Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role.
- Knowledge of recent best practices for Facebook and AdWords campaign management and continuous optimization.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (EN / FR).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24 / 7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA. Less than 1 hour ago