WHAT YOUR WORK WILL FOCUS ON
Research & Plan
Work closely with product marketing and sales leadership in conducting research and analysis to help you uncover content opportunities;
from competitor positioning, to customer questions and rejections
- Audit our existing content and identify gaps that can help with SEO, as well as sales velocity and conversion
- Create quarterly content plans that align with marketing’s strategic goals and global business objectives
- Establish brand governance measures, buyer personas, content standards, brand guidelines, editorial and style guidelines
- Write and / or commission a wide range of content types, including but not limited to : Industry TOFU content, how-to articles, blog posts, long-form content, customer success stories, web page copy, social posts, video scripts, campaign emails, product announcements, brochures and presentations.
- Manage in-house copywriters (you will have a chance to hire your team) as well as external content partners / freelancers
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to help distribute content in appropriate paid and free channels
- Split and reformat content to optimize distribution in various formats
Optimize & Report
- Ensure website / blog performance, SEO ranking and other media insights are continuously reviewed and incorporated to optimize content performance
- Establish KPI’s for each new piece of content produced, and track and report on performance for each asset and the impact on marketing and sales results.
- Identify opportunities to improve our own work processes, incorporate new best-in-class content creation frameworks
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- A passion for technology and the potential for it to positively impact events and communities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Information Management, or other related areas
- 5+ years of content creation and leadership experience from ideation, research, planning, and interviewing to writing and editing to deliver the finished product
- Strategic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong working knowledge of web analytics and SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush or Ahrefs
- Experience with marketing automation (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) and Content / Web Management Systems (WordPress, etc.)
- Experienced in building effective content marketing funnels
- Project management and organizational experience, including budget tracking
WHAT DO YOU GET AT EVENTMOBI?
- Compensation : $100-$120k ($CAD) + Stock Option + Benefits
- TimeOff : 3-weeks vacation + 1-week Sick Days. Your Birthday is a holiday (seriously! log-off and hang out home with the fam or go do something fun) + FlexTime (While You Work Your Time Zone) + Opportunities to meet your co-workers in person around the world
- Benefits : Dental, Health, Life, Mental Health Consultations (InkBlot)
- Tools : Top of the line hardware and the best software for your home office setup (Macbook Pro, 2nd Monitor, Noise-Canceling headset, etc)
LEARN MORE ABOUT EVENTMOBI & OUR ALL-REMOTE CULTURE
We're focused on building the most comprehensive event and conference management platform. Our mission is to empower planners to create incredible event experiences, and we've already changed how 30,000+ events in 70+ countries leverage the best event technology at their events.
EventMobi is an all-remote company with a 100+ strong, distributed global team across the US, Canada, Europe, the Philippines and Middle East.
We strive to constantly improve our work culture to be more asynchronous with better documentation, goal setting and collaborative technologies for remote work.
Being accountable, along with effective planning and communication to deliver results, is a critical aspect of our success as an all-remote company.
We encourage a healthy work-life balance, have dedicated days and hours for live company-wide meetings, and aim to bring each team together in-person at least once a year.
If you are interested in seeing EventMobi in action, check out some of the videos below. If you are really keen, check out our product video series :
a fun video showcasing the EventMobi Team
EventMobi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No Recruiters Please.1 hour ago