Integrated Freight Networks is expanding and seeking the most qualified Logistics Operations Specialist to join our growing team.
The appropriate candidate(s) will be familiar with the world of transportation and logistics, dispatching, and customer service.
Knowledge of truckload and LTL shipping, air freight, and / or intermodal services will be considered highly valued skills.
Our specialists and account managers will benefit from our asset-based trucking division, multiple warehouses, and extensive existing network of partners and agents.
We are open to Junior and Senior Account Managers and Logistic Coordinators. We offer training and guidance to candidates with less experience who would like to advance in their careers in dedicated account management and logistics.
More Senior and experienced candidates can benefit from positions within the company that requires the advanced skills of a seasoned account manager and / or logistic coordinator.
This position involves managing specific company accounts, working closely with customers, and arranging for their transport requirements.
The candidate must have familiarity with the below job criteria :
Job Functions :
- Interest in managing dedicated customer accounts
- Ability to plan, coordinate and dispatch orders within the organization and to outside partners
- Knowledge of load booking with appropriate carriers and partners. Knowledge of Loadlink and other technology-based platforms is considered to be a valued skill.
- Develop new customer relationships when the opportunities arise
- Freight rate negotiation skills
- The ability to organize dedicated transport runs, routing, and planning will also be considered a valuable asset to any candidate
- Understand a customer's transport and logistic needs. Offer guidance, support, and customer service
Soft skills :
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to monitor, track, and update projects as they evolve.
- Reliable and has to follow-through
- Positive attitude
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Proactive, problem solver, calm under pressure
- Computer literate and able to work with TMS software
- Knowledge of Loadlink and order booking tools would be considered an asset
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Bilingual English / French
Retail Logistics Canada is a full-service, asset-based transportation, and logistics company. We offer warehousing, trucking, and e-commerce solutions to clients worldwide.
Whether your goal is to manage company accounts, bring in your own, or a mix of both, we have the formula that works best to ensure a great career with us.
If you have the existing skill set to excel at project management, logistics, and / or dedicated account management within the transportation industry, we have a spot waiting and ready for you.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, a nice office environment, fun events, and opportunities to work with a collaborative and engaging team.
Possibility of advancement in your career. Industry-leading salary and commission are determined by the experience level.
Build a future with us.3 days ago