Add your passions to our platforms.
Social media specialist
We believe that in order to achieve your best, you have to be able to be yourself.
As a Canadian business that’s been family-owned and operated for three generations, our mission is to make people feel at home when they stay with us and that goes for our guests as well as our employees.
The reason we're one of the 50 best-run companies in the country is that each of our 1,100-team members is encouraged to be themselves and add their personal brand to our brand.
When it comes to business development, we prioritize flexibility to help you move forward according to your own vision.
And since we’re growing, we offer a range of work possibilities, right across Canada.
For us, work-life balance isn’t an empty slogan : it's a state of mind and part of our identity. When you work here, you are foremost a human being.
Germain Hotels owns and manages Le Germain, Alt and Escad Hotels, and their restaurants, across Canada.
As Social Media Specialist , you will be an important addition to the Montreal Service Centre's marketing team .
Is your passion for travel and gastronomy matched only by your love for social media platforms and content in all its forms?
That's great, because we're looking for a dynamic ambassador who will promote the Le Germain, Alt and Escad banners on our various social media platforms.
In addition to developing and implementing inspiring and engaging content strategies, you will play a key role in our marketing team, identifying new opportunities.
Your talents will allow you to
- Promote our banners on various social media platforms.
- Create, write and post inspiring content on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, in a creative and innovative way, in both official languages.
- Build and nurture online communities, generating a high level of engagement.
- Act as an important player in the marketing of hotels.
- Train, equip, and support team members who contribute to our local pages.
- Collaborate on various marketing projects by developing relevant content strategies for social media platforms.
- Develop dashboards to measure the performance of social media platforms.
- Manage ad-hoc media buying for in-house publications.
- Produce in-house content (e.g. video for stories).
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Contribute to promoting the employer brand through the various platforms.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive group insurance plan
- Wellness Program (EAP) for team members and their immediate families
- Hybrid telecommuting policy
- Well-lit and friendly work environment
- Advantageous team-member rate to experience Germain Hotels properties
- Opportunity for advancement within a company that is growing across Canada
What we are looking for
Ideally, you have all of these! And if you don’t, but the position seems right for you, we still want to get to know you and find out how we can grow together!
- Creativity, daring, and team spirt
- Developed sense of aesthetics
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- A keen eye for trends
- Ability to write in different tones
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- College diploma (DEC) or a bachelor’s degree (BA) in communication, marketing, or a related discipline.
- Writing skills, in French and English
- Solid understanding of social media and analytics tools : Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Analytics
- Digital marketing skills
When and how?
- Start date : 2023
- Position type : Permanent Less than 1 hour ago