If you aspire to participate in the growth of a company proudly Canadian while developing your abilities and where your ideas will be heard, LOC Software is the employer for you!
Who is LOC Software?
We are the premier, fully-connected platform breaking traditional molds by bridging yesterday with the future of retail - With more than 30 years of experience, our product proudly boasts the most complete, functional, and innovative software solution dedicated to groceries, pharmacies, and C-Store.
Your main Challenges
- Translate all user interfaces, manuals, and procedures guides among others, from English to Spanish
- Ensure that the translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Edit the content with consideration for maintaining the original formatting and context.
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure that the translation meets their needs
What You Bring with you
- BSc Degree in translation
- 5 years of experience as a Translator in a software development environment
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in English and Spanish
- Experience with the retail industry is a big asset
Our Great Benefits
Minimum of 3 weeks of vacation from the first year
Group insurance, long-term disability, medication, dental, eyes after 3 mon
- Pension plan with employer contribution after 1 year
- 5 mobile days after 3 months
- Remote work flexibility : Hybrid, Remote, Face-to-face. 1 hour ago