Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand : you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For full-time employees :
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to lead the acquisition and engagement team for all our banners (La Vie en Rose, Bikini Village and Newex).
The incumbent will be responsible for optimizing digital marketing campaigns to generate sales while optimizing ROAS (return on advertising spend) and to foster customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and loyalty.
The incumbent is responsible for developing customer acquisition and engagement strategies and guiding internal and external firms and partners to ensure best practices in SEM, SEO and affiliate program management are applied.
In addition, they will act as a positive leader by ensuring a high level of synergy of activities with other departments.
- Working closely with the marketing strategy teams, establish, and communicate the orientations, strategies, customer acquisition and retention objectives for La Vie en Rose, Bikini Village and Newex banners.
- Manage relationships with external firms and consultants and implement online customer acquisition and engagement strategies via digital media.
- Implement, manage, and optimize affiliate and promotional partner programs.
- Work closely with online and in-store content and product promotions teams to ensure consistency in messaging and image.
- Develop SEM, SEO and Facebook Ads strategies with internal teams, consultants, and external firms.
- Stay on top of emerging trends to constantly renew and improve our processes and maximize the impact of the dollar spent.
- Contribute to increasing conversion rate and sales by implementing various customer engagement strategies.
- Synchronize campaigns and product assortments based on history, conversion rate, and other available data.
- Collaborate, listen and react to customer acquisition and retention opportunities raised by other departments;
- Provide data to the various departments regarding market opportunities and buying trends;
- Implement and share performance indicators related to customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty such as : NPS (Net Promoter Score), COA (Cost of Acquisition), CLV (Customer Lifetime Value), Churn rate and more.
- Negotiate agreements with external firms and consultants.
- Manage technology development and implementation projects with internal and external consultants.
- Keep product feeds up to date.
- In collaboration with the marketing strategy team, manage marketing acquisition schedules and budgets.
- Hire, train, coach and motivate your team.
- Conduct performance reviews, as well as regular touch points throughout the year with team members.
- Delegate projects and activities to the team to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure required administrative tasks are completed such as filing of expenses, expense accounts, approval of hours and vacations, etc.
- Participate in other marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, e-commerce or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of relevant management experience is required in digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Bilingual, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of best practices in e-commerce, SEM and SEO.
- Experience in retail and e-commerce (asset).
- Leadership, good communication skills and persuasion.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and prioritization.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly find solutions to problems.
- Creative spirit, strong interest in the fashion industry and copywriting.
- In-depth knowledge of the following tools :
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Looker Studio
- Google Merchant Center
- Google Ads
- Google Keyword planner
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Insight
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity.
La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.Less than 1 hour ago