Administrative Coordinator, Operations Finance - Toronto - 20 Queen Office, ON, CAN
Offre publiée le 2023-01-13
Administrative Coordinator, Operations Finance
Date Posted : 1 / 12 /
Location : Toronto - 20 Queen Office, ON, CAN
Department : Finance
Position Type : Full Time
Role impact :
Under the direction of the Vice President, Operations Finance, this role will support the Operations Finance team, the VP, their direct reports (Finance leads for Operations Accounting, Finance Services & Finance Analysis & Advisory) in administrative and business functions including preparing and distributing documentation, meeting minutes and reports, data analysis, calendar management, organizing travel and team events, processing expenses and invoices and other departmental tasks.
What you will deliver :
- Organize day-to-day schedule of VP and assist Senior Directors (Leads) in calendar management
- Coordinate and schedule cross departmental meetings
- Maintain Time & Attendance records for the Operations Finance team
- Provide data analysis for the team as required
- Organize team events and socials and assist in organizing and hosting Finance Department events and Social and Wellness activities
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal and external contacts by responding to requests for information in a timely manner or redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of customer service
- Organize and maintain departmental filing system (electronic and physical) as per Cadillac Fairview's File Classification and Retention Policy
- Prepare documents for signature and provide support in signing process
- Prepare correspondence and team communications
- Organize travel arrangements for team members
- Complete expense reports and process invoices and wire payments
- Identify issues that have potential to negatively impact the effectiveness of the team and research and recommend possible solutions to VP in order to ensure department runs at optimum efficiency
- Other responsibilities as assigned : some accounting tasks from time to time such as generating reports from financial system, merging documents in pdf, checking the manual summaries of Development cheques
- Prepare overhead head count report for certain departments on a quarterly basis
- Prepare spreadsheets as needed to assist in analyses as required
- Set up Accounting Calendar deadlines for the year and maintain any change requests
What your strengths are :
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy
- A multitasker, quick learner, and can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent with time management and organizational skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Customer-service focused
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
What you need to succeed :
- University or College degree in Business / Accounting preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in G Suite productivity tools (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Experience in data analysis
- Minimum of 3-5 years related work experience with at least 12 months supporting a large team
- Thorough knowledge of : administrative practices, office policies and procedures and accounting procedures
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
Why you should join us :
At Cadillac Fairview we have been transforming communities for over 50 years. We are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels.
We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development.
We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension.
Imagine a place where you can make a difference!
At CF our everyday actions and critical business decisions are guided by our CF Values. Achieving results is naturally important for us and we achieve results through behaviours that are consistent with our CF Values.
Are you someone who believes in our values?
- Aim Higher we strive to exceed expectations
- Own Your Expertise we empower ourselves and each other
- Collaborate Effectively we bring the right people together to get the right results
- Engage with Empathy we objectively consider the needs of others
- Embrace Change we drive, learn from, and adapt to change
At CF you’ll join a diverse community and award-winning team where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected.
We’re ready to meet you there are you?
CF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. If you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and / or selection process, please notify your CF contact or email .
CF currently has a vaccination policy that is a condition of employment.Less than 1 hour ago