You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self.
You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights.
Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Job Description :
Marketing Consultant, Social Media
CXO, Canadian Social Media Growth & Performance Team
Reporting to the Manager, Social Media Strategy within the Canadian Marketing team in the Client Experience Office. Staying up to date with social media trends isn’t just part of the job description, it’s a way of life for you.
You spend your time convincing others what social media tools should be used to reach target audiences, and although your effective communication and collaboration skills help you influence stakeholders, your secret weapon is your ability to convert data into actionable insights.
You find joy in interpreting data from social media platforms to influence the creative used, and use your creative thinking and digital expertise to craft compelling, shareable content.
You understand the speed of the platforms and know what it takes to optimize a campaign in real time for conversions and to drive profitable ROI.
This role will have a special focus on the Quebec market and bilingualism is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Social Media
- Experience with managing social media paid campaigns : developing, leading, and executing social media strategies and analyzing and reporting results
- Ability to demonstrate hands on experience for the required key platforms within business manager (Meta, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience managing campaign budgets and understanding of campaign tracking (pixel implementation, url tagging, etc..)
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Strong partnering approach with a commitment to meeting unique needs and expectations
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing re-evaluation of priorities.
- Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise-wide initiatives
- University or college degree in digital marketing, digital analytics, or related fields
- Understanding of the Quebec market and culture
- Ability to speak and write in French
- Bilingualism (French, English) required - support tasks for an English-speaking team outside Quebec
- Lead social media paid campaigns in collaboration with the media agency for the business units
- Support and partake in the campaign strategy consultation as well as the execution for a seamless campaign launch
- Provide interpretation, guidance, and recommendations to optimize the end-to-end campaign
- Deliver detailed and actionable insights and strategic recommendations on social media tactics to the business units with the media agency’s collaboration
- Use Excel daily
What’s in it for you?
- We’re proud to be a Best Workplace for Hybrid Work by Great Place to Work® Canada
- We’re honoured to be recognized as a 2022 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Place to Work® Canada
- Wellness programs that support the three pillars of your health mental, physical and financial
- Fitness and wellness programs that help you balance work and life and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
- Fluid workspaces where you can choose from a variety of workstations, offices and collaboration zones based on your daily needs
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors.
In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance.
Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues.
We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to .
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range :
51,700 / 51 700 - 83,800 / 83 800
Job Category : Marketing
Posting End Date : 22 / 01 / 2023
22 / 01 / 20231 hour ago