Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
CGI seeks an experienced digital marketing analyst to provide analytics and data analysis that supports all aspects of a marketing strategy, globally and across multiple industries and geographies.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director for Brand & External Communications within the Global Marketing & Communications Department, the digital marketing analyst will provide support to our world-class marketing team, focusing on the analysis of data and insights to deliver a holistic view of customer and candidate interactions to inform and optimize decisions.
The successful candidate collaborates with a global team of marketing and communications professionals and subject matter experts to champion CGI’s data accuracy and ensure consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for marketing reporting.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Establish and implement proper marketing analytics & reporting standards and measurement plans across multiple projects to ensure all teams are set up for success when it comes to data collection
- Evaluate site performance, analyze web analytics, track social performance, and manage the tracking and reporting of deliverables for key metrics and KPIs
- In partnership with the offshore web channel management team, oversee the development, ongoing management and evolution of a global digital marketing dashboard and actively communicate insights and findings to various internal partners
- Partner with key stakeholders to gather requirements and perform and deliver complex analysis to supply data-driven insights to improve strategic business decision-making
- Introduce regular reporting, dashboards and analytical tool best practices across teams as well as support the planning for the introduction of new channel KPIs when launched
- Oversee SEO implementation across content, design, social media, PPC and other marketing activities, and develop, implement and provide guidance on effective SEO strategies and guidelines
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and benchmark CGI’s performance against industry standard methodologies
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with marketing and data analytics platforms
- 3-5 years of experience implementing digital analytics tracking solutions and strong knowledge / experience with visualization and business intelligence tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio, and other comparable tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding of standard and current SEO practices, with hands-on experience creating content, conducting keyword research and implementing backlinking strategies
- Power user for tools such as Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / Tableau and native social insight tools like Facebook Insights and Youtube Insights
- Solid working experience with SEO tools Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog) and analytical tools Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Ability to work independently and proactively to meet multiple project timelines and deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills, including confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in digital reporting, including website and social media
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes.
We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of.
This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Skills Reference 1017869Less than 1 hour ago