Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Marketing Coordinator Coordonnateur(trice) Marketing , Direction du Québec
What is the opportunity?
Do you have a passion around project management and flawless execution? Are you an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once?
Are you curious to learn more about marketing, communications, sponsorship and event planning? If so we want to hear from you.
RBC is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator Quebec Region, based in Montreal. Reporting to the Regional Director, Marketing and Citizenship Quebec Region, you will activate breakthrough marketing for RBC Royal Bank.
What will you do?
- Support the tactical execution and administration of sponsorship and citizenship partnerships
- Supports the management and deployment of RBC assets, including promotional items, print and digital ads and ensures brand compliance in local markets and with external partners
- Provides project support to Regional Marketing and Citizenship team
- Provides event planning and execution for key initiatives such as, donation announcements, Sponsorship related events, client hosting events and ticket management
- Work with Branch Managers to ensure community level activations are on brand and the local markets have access to all relevant RBC assets
- Manages basic communications and ensures timely responses to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders regarding donations, sponsorships and community engagement activities
- Gatekeeper for the RBC logo and RBC recognition in relation to donations, small community level sponsorships and other communication needs
- Assists with one off requests for marketing resources from the branch network and approves all shelf ad requested through marketing central
- Supports the administration of Smart Simple and Sponsorium to ensure RBC adheres to the service level agreements set out by the Corporate Citizenship and Brand Enterprise Team.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada
- At least 2 years’ experience in project management, basic understanding and ability to manage individual and group projects to ensure key milestones are met and a successful outcome is achieved
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative way across the organization.
- Analytical, detail oriented nature with experience using numbers to deliver and action
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
We employ approximately 78,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.
S. and 39 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Aboriginal / Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Coordinates and administers multiple media communications programs to promote product and organizational presence in marketplaces consistent with organizational objectives.
Applies complete knowledge, skills, and practices to perform assignments.
MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
City : CAN-QC-MONTRÉAL
Country : Canada
Work hours / week : 37.5
Employment Type : Full time
Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type : Regular
Pay Type : Salaried
Posted Date : 2023-01-11-08 : 00
2023-01-11-08 : 00
Application Deadline :
2023-01-27-08 : 00
I nclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work.
We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com / careers.Less than 1 hour ago