Scanline VFX, a Netflix Company, is an award-winning, global leader in the visual effects industry with studios in 7 core locations.
From humble beginnings over 30 years ago, we’ve grown to a team of over 1,400 made up of diverse nationalities from around the world.
Underpinned by a commitment to innovation, Eyeline Studios, Scanline’s virtual production division, is rethinking the future of real-time filmmaking by providing content creators with unmatched flexibility.
Come and join an innovative and collaborative team and be challenged to do the best work of your career! Scanline VFX, une compagnie de Netflix, est un leader mondial dans l'industrie des effets visuels réparti à travers 7 studios mondialement.
Établie il y a plus de 30 ans, nous comptons aujourd'hui plus 1,400 employées dans notre équipe composée de diverses nationalités.
Animé par l'innovation, Eyeline Studios, notre division de production virtuelle, réimagine la production du cinéma en temps réel en offrant aux créateurs une flexibilité inégalée.
Joignez-vous à notre équipe dynamique de classe mondiale!The VAD Supervisor is responsible for interpreting ideas communicated by the Director / Key Creative of a show(s) into concept art and collaborating with the Previz team to help bring their concepts and vision to life.
- Creates or provides concept art, storyboards, photo reference, and video reference to communicate ideas and develops a template used as a reference by artist
- Offers creative direction and feedback to a team of concept artists, supervising the creation of artwork
- Oversees the creation of CG assets from Concept art, ensuring design continuity through the production process
- Partners with CG leadership, ensuring work is done according to the specifications of Director / Key Creatives Partners with production on bids and scheduling;
interacts with Clients and Key Creatives throughout all stages of production
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and / or minimum three (3) years experience of experience in the film and / or live-action visual effects industry
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine workflows
- Demonstrated ability at rendering imaginary scenes with little or no reference
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Clear understanding of anatomy and motion of organic and mechanical forms
- Demonstrated understanding and creation of photo-real work
- Experience creating environments, hard surface, and creature design
BENEFITS We offer extended medical, disability and dental insurance.1 hour ago