We are currently seeking out an AV Systems Programmer. GAV MGMT is an Audio & Visual company that works on several projects for some of the top 50 companies in Canada.
- Install, program and configure various audio-visual systems (Crestron).
- Write code for audio visual control systems and equipment.
- Create and develop graphic universal interfaces for touch panels.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose control programming and equipment problems.
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through final inspections.
- Minimum education : computer science degree
- Preferred : Course work in Engineering or Programming of C and C+
- Must be able to follow direction and guidelines previously established by the client for programming
- Master programming certification an asset (Willing to Train)
- Arrive for work as directed
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, management, and peers
- Advanced computer skills and software knowledge to include MS Office (Excel, work, Powerpoint, Outlook) and other company software.
- Develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish the project.
- Anticipate and resolve problem / changes; seek assistance as required.
- Interact with clients in a professional, customer service-oriented manner
- Be able to use hand tools and test equipment
- Have general knowledge of electrical circuitry and network principles
- Be able to read / understand technical drawings and programming guides
- Crestron certified programming certification a huge asset (Willing to Train)
- Must be able to freely travel and pass security clearances, and clean driving record Less than 1 hour ago