Social Media Associate will be responsible for managing and growing the company's social media presence across all platforms.
This includes creating and scheduling engaging content, implementing social media campaigns, and analyzing and reporting on the performance of social media efforts.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of social media marketing and be able to use data and analytics to inform their strategy.
They should also have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Develop and implement a social media marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive website traffic
- Create and schedule engaging, high-quality content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media platforms
- Implement social media campaigns and promotions to drive engagement and reach
- Monitor and engage with users on social media platforms, including responding to comments and messages in a timely manner
- Analyze and report on the performance of social media efforts using tools such as Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to integrate social media efforts with overall marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and trends
- 1+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Strong understanding of how to use social media for business purposes and experience with data and analytics
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask effectively
- Proficiency in social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (preferred) 1 hour ago