The Intern, Solution Management (SM) is responsible for supporting Customer Studio on various initiatives. The incumbent participates in assignments with the core applications team to understand the end to end delivery processes.
The role assists in improving processes and executing assignments. The position provides assistance in organizing and improving collaboration as well as helping to organize information and structure it for future initiatives.
- Work on centralized dashboards, monitoring, and reporting related to system stability, reliability, and recovery, which might include development, data mining for root causes and trends as well as other related activities
- Support process improvements to streamline development
- Assist with collaboration opportunities in Confluence and SharePoint
- Knowledge of process improvement and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Power BI experience and a desire to perform data mining
- Experience with various collaboration tools and processes
- Ability to work independently
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar would also be considered Less than 1 hour ago