We’re looking for a talented, driven, and creative DevOps.
Tecsys is a team of 700+ dynamic individuals who care about a job well done. We are a fast-growing, innovative company providing supply chain solutions for leaders in the hospital, pharmaceutical and healthcare systems industries, as well as distributors, retailers, and logistics service providers.
We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology. We are a structured company in which it is pleasant to work, and our employees are attached to the family atmosphere of our company.
Furthermore, we recognize the advantages of remote work, including employee morale, productivity, reduced commuting on employee wellbeing and the environment.
Our remote-first environment, together with our conveniently located offices and collaborative workspaces, provide our team with the freedom and flexibility to work in the way that makes our employees most productive.
Our focus is to ensure our employees can do their work in the environment that supports their performance and professional targets.
You are the ideal candidate if you have a strong drive, ability to work in a team and you are a believer of the "Cattle not Pets" cloud paradigm.
In this position, you will be part or a team in charge of developing, maintaining, and operating the mechanism responsible to deploy and run our SaaS application.
You will write code for various management tools as well as be responsible for the design, implementation, and configuration of our CI / CD process.
In the ever-changing world of technology, you will stay up to date with current technologies and tools and will be providing pragmatic recommendations to the team regarding adoption (or not) of new tools.
You will collaborate within a team / scrum environment focused on the continuous improvement of their methodologies, tools, practices, and teamwork.
Finally, you will have the pleasure to meet extremely talented and professional colleagues who know the importance of having fun while being at work.
More great reasons to join Tecsys
Building on excellence : More than well-established, we’ve been excelling for more than 30 years and we’re still growing in an international market with immense potential.
We offer elite solutions in an industry that is rapidly adopting technology and innovation to drive efficiency, reliability, sustainability and competitive advantages.
And we deliver those on all fronts.
Variety : If you are looking for a job with the same old daily routine , this is not it. You will be working across all phases of the application life cycle on a variety of solutions tailored to diverse customer environments.
You’ll get to face new challenges and flex a lot of different muscles.
Rewards & balance : We combine competitive compensation with a generous benefits package. We empower professional development, promote personal growth and reimburse for educational opportunities.
We’re involved in our community and embrace volunteerism. We like that mix - and you will too.
The respect and recognition you deserve : As a key member of an elite team, you’ll be respected as a driver of excellence for a ground-breaking solution.
Unlike others who bury key contributors in the underbelly of a corporate cubicle culture, we proudly give our people the props they deserve.
That’s one of the many reasons why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry.
How will you contribute to the team effort?
- Being an agent of change and cohesion amongst developers, QA and other sys admins by promoting DevOps practices, such as automation, within development teams.
- Developing tooling for orchestrating the CI / CD process and provisioning cloud infrastructure.
- Working on ensuring system availability and fault tolerance on a cloud infrastructure.
- Developing and improving the build and packaging process of various components.
- Exploring new infrastructure and development tools and technologies.
- Developing monitoring and analysis infrastructure to provide a reliable / resilient platform.
We are looking for someone who has :
- 5+ years of DevOps experience.
- Proficiency in container orchestration and deploying on K8s using Helm charts and Kubeapps.
- Hand on experience with IaC in AWS including, but not limited to, provisioning EKS clusters, RDS DBs, and auto-scaling groups with Terraform.
- Worked with monitoring and APM tools such as Datadog.
- The ability to configure Istio network policies.
- Hands on experience with Automation Tools and Infrastructure as Code (such as TerraForm, Ansible, Chef).
- Experience with GitOps concepts and GitOps tools such as Argo CD.
- Scripting abilities (bash, python, etc.).
- College or University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
What else could give you an edge when applying?
- Understanding of message brokers (ActiveMQ, Kafka).
- Understanding and practical expertise of REST services and architecture.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of Scrum.
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been.
This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors. Act now and submit your resume.
Tecsys is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.Less than 1 hour ago