Position Types : German Localisation Tester Position Locations : Canada City : Montreal - Canada Experience : 0-12 Months
What will your responsibilities be?
As a tester, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the translation of video games and / or software, checking the linguistic quality (in text and / or audio) on different platforms.
You will provide a comprehensive localization test for subtitles, localized audio files, scripted text, and more.
You will report, in a database, any type of error in spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and / or translation quality, inconsistency, incorrect terminology.
You will suggest appropriate corrections and improvements, to improve the quality of service that is requested by the client.
You will also have to ensure that the content is well adapted to the German language, culture and market.
You will perform all these tasks under the responsibility of one of our great Lead Testers and with a friendly team based on mutual support.
Key responsibilities :
- You are fluent in written, spoken and reading German
- You are familiar with German culture
- You have a good command of written, spoken and reading English
- Experience in localization / translation is an asset
Skills required :
- You have good communication skills with your teammates
- You are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- You know (if you know how to use it even better!) computer tools such as Excel, Google Sheets, Google Drive and JIRA
Your benefits during and after the pandemic :
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Career opportunities
- Colleagues from all over the world with a cohesive spirit
- An office across the street from the Rosemont metro station
- Free coffee and tea in the office
- Foosball (also in the office)
- Donuts on Fridays (also in the office)
You want to evolve in the world of video games? You know where to apply!1 hour ago