United Kingdom Bristol, Edinburgh or London (hybrid)
Switzerland Zurich (hybrid)
Poland Warsaw (hybrid)
United States New York City NY, Canton MA, Jersey City NJ, Edison NJ, Louisville KY, Jacksonville FL (remote)
Canada Toronto (hybrid or remote)
We give you a world of potential
Are you passionate about leading product managers to deliver better solutions?
Do you have proven experience in the financial services industry?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as Head of Banking & Tax Products in our Product Management Team, within our share plan business.
Computershare are leaders at managing employee share plans for companies worldwide. Employee share plans allow employees to own a part of the business they work for, and can be an invaluable part of a company’s recruitment, retention and reward strategy.
The Product Management function is a global dynamic team focused on growing and optimizing our product, service and channel offerings in the equity compensation industry.
You can be based out of any of our main locations where we offer a hybrid working model (Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Zurich, Warsaw) or remotely in the North American east coast.
A role you will love
As the Head of Banking & Tax Products , you will report into the Head of Product Development. In this role you will lead a team of Product Managers focused on developing, delivering and managing our banking and tax products for employee equity plans.
As the head of the team, you will be instrumental in ensuring your team executes on their responsibilities in prioritisation, product development and general product management within this suite of product offerings.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Leading, developing and engaging a global team of professionals to create a high performing team
- Overseeing all Product Development initiatives which touch our banking and tax products
- Providing senior Product management support on product families as required
- Coaching the team on their Scrum Product Owner responsibilities
- Driving the engagement of stakeholders through the Product development process and working closely with colleagues from across the business to deliver on projects
- Being on top of market trends, competitors and key client needs and sharing this knowledge with the product teams and senior management
- Supporting on business cases and monitoring and responding to poor KPIs or commercials
Skills & Experience
- Substantial experience as a Product Manager in a global environment and knowledge of SDLC
- Background in financial services
- Good leadership skills with line management experience
- Proven experience with Agile methodology
- High levels of initiative with the ability to forward plan, balance priorities and deal with multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting to senior Management and at external events
- Experience providing strategic ownership for complex products and services
- Demonstrable analytical and conceptual skills
A company to be proud of
At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available.
With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.Less than 1 hour ago