We are looking for a marketing coordinator to join our dynamic and talented team who is passionate about challenges and teamwork.
We work within a large company that supports us in our projects, but with the collaborative and energetic spirit of a small business : the best of both worlds! Projects are numerous, ideas are welcome and teamwork is our greatest value.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Marketing Director and will have as collaborators two graphic designers, a marketing coordinator, a web team and an electronic catalog team.
The incumbent will participate in the development of the marketing strategy and the execution of national initiatives for the entire Heavy Duty Parts division (115 Traction stores, 125 TruckPro repair shops, 4 TW warehouses and 3 Cadel warehouses).
- Coordinate the production, printing, distribution and communication of promotional material (flyers, brochures, posters, point of sale material...)
- Coordinate various promotions, contests, draws, loyalty programs and other promotional initiatives
- Manage communications to the network and customers through various channels (newsletters, internal emails, web banners...)
- Organize national and regional special events
- Support the product management team during product launches
- Write national content for in-store messages
- Manage digital signage in our store network
- Handle media placement in trade magazines
- Ensure compliance with the graphic standards of our brands throughout the network
- Participate in the marketing strategy on our social networks and websites
- Produce reports, analyze promotional results and suggest ways to improve.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, administration or other;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a marketing department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment;
- Bilingualism in oral and written communication;
- Strong writing skills ;
- Experience in the distribution or retail environment is an asset.
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture.
During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!Less than 1 hour ago