We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our growing Sales team. Ideal candidate is a self-motivated achiever with strong supply chain domain expertise and a proven ability to sell software solutions and services to U.
S & Canadian-based Food & Beverage, CPG, 3PL, Healthcare, Automotive / Parts, Retail and other accounts.
This position is based in Montreal and is hybrid.
Once you join our team, you will
- Leverage existing network to identify target prospects and develop pipeline opportunities.
- Engage new customer prospects as assigned from corporate marketing & lead generation activities.
- Build executive-level relationships and become a trusted advisor to assigned customers.
- Challenge status quo and encourage customers to think differently about their business.
- Develop effective deal strategies and proactively manage sales cycles to achieve quarterly booking objectives.
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions based on ROI cost / benefit analysis.
- Maintain accurate deal information within the corporate CRM system HubSpot.
- Manage sales engagements in accordance with Longbow’s corporate sales process and utilize required tools to document and facilitate sales cycles.
- Bring a start-up mentality to the job every day by demonstrating a strong sense of urgency, creativity, and positivity in everything you do.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience selling to Supply Chain / Logistics industry
- Experience and success selling Warehouse Management, Labor Management & Transportation Management solutions & services ($200K and above).
- Bilingual, French and English.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
- Experience in a team-based selling environment.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to leverage network relationships to develop new pipeline opportunities.
- Outstanding customer-focused account management skills.
- Virtual-based position : Ability to travel 50% or more within Canada and potentially the U.S.
- Proven quota attainment record - $500K+ Subscription, $3M+ services annually is a plus
- Knowledge of Blue Yonder, Koerber Supply Chain, SAP, Manhattan, BluJay, MercuryGate and other best in class supply chain execution solutions is a plus
Why Join ?
- Supportive work environment
- Work / life balance
- Competitive Salary
- 4-weeks of paid vacation
- 6 paid sick days, 2 paid personal days per year
- Excellent health and dental benefits, eligible as of your first day!
- Group RRSP / 401k Matching
- Work from Home 2 hours ago