Sales Specialist SAM/NACC regions, RPM
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Result of Service
The incumbent is expected to deliver the following results :
Sale of ICAO products and services including event sponsorships and exhibitions (in-person and virtual), ICAO TV, data, Uniting Aviation advertising / profiles, training;
Business Development on a range of TCB products.
6 months with a possibility of an extension.
Duties and Responsibilities
THE ORGANIZATIONAL SETTING
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) sets international Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) for aviation safety, air navigation, security and environmental protection.
Thus, ICAO is a knowledge-based organization engaged in the development of intellectual property. The Revenue and Product Management (RPM) Section is part of the Technical Cooperation Bureau (TCB) and is focused on revenue-generating activities of the Organization.
The portfolio of revenue-generating activities includes publications, periodicals, databases, websites, training, printing and events.
The revenues generated by these activities are required to promote the implementation of ICAO’s Strategic Objectives and to carry out related Programme Support.
The Section is responsible for the overall strategic planning, stakeholders’ collaboration, coordination, promotion, and distribution of these sellable products in close coordination with the other Bureaus / Offices of the Organization.
The Business Development Unit (BDU) within RPM is a driver for revenue generation for ICAO. The business development and sales of products and services that generate revenue for ICAO are the most important aspects of this position.
These products, services and related activities within the Unit include : events, partnerships and licensing of ICAO Intellectual Properties (IP), advertising sales (digital and print), training activities, databases and statistical products, and products and services within TCB.
Under the Product Manager, the Sales Specialist SAM / NACC regions, RPM will work with the rest of the BDU team and ICAO stakeholders to network and perform business development with clients based around the world.
The incumbent will concentrate sales efforts in South America (SAM), and North America, Central America and Caribbean (NACC).
S / he must possess strong business-to-business skills coupled with International business development experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Function 1 (incl. expected results)
Project Lead SAM / NACC regional events :
- Assist in the overall planning and execution of revenue generating events for the SAM / NACC regions;
- Ensure regional events, as part of the Global Events Strategy, utilize existing tools, templates, and procedures;
- Develop a sales action plan for SAM and NACC regional event(s);
- Attain pre-determined sales targets each year with a focus on reaching new-to-ICAO clients;
- Track progress from both a revenue generation and an operational execution viewpoint;
- In collaboration with the BDU Unit, ensure that the surplus targets are met by cost control of the project and aggressive sales and coordinated marketing campaigns;
Contribute to lessons learned upon completion of the project or by the end of the budgetary cycle.
Function 2 (incl. expected results)
Sale of ICAO Products and Services :
- Work with ICAO Regional Offices to develop sales on specific projects to expand markets internationally;
- Promote and solicit at industry trade shows to increase the awareness of ICAO products and services;
- Establish clients that continuously buy ICAO products and services;
Contact clients to close sales or enter into their budgetary cycles.
Function 3 (incl. expected results)
Business Development and Networking :
- Collaborate to ensure proper sales and marketing channels are working together to generate sales leads;
- Generate opportunities for TCB products and services;
- Bring in new customers via networking at events and tradeshows;
- Seek new customers via web searches, LinkedIn, and client referrals;
Solicit customers in-person, by phone, email, and social media.
Function 4 (incl. expected results)
CRM Management, Financial, and Electronic Data Tools / Filing :
- Utilization of CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 to capture customer information;
- Capture sales reports and client data and sharing of real-time information via electronic task management tools;
- Create of invoices and collect funds from clients;
Collaborate with the Marketing team on email campaigns using CRM.
Function 5 (incl. expected results)
Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Qualifications / special skills
Educational Background :
A first-level university degree in business or in a related field.
Additional professional certificates in Project management.
Professional Experience and Knowledge :
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Sales role;
- Proven revenue growth and sales cycle experience;
- Experience in event operations and the workings of an event project;
- A self-starter with the ability to meet and exceed targets;
High level of interpersonal skills to be able to adapt well to customer requirements in an instantaneous manner.
- Experience in tradeshow environments;
- CRM and social media;
- Aviation sales knowledge, with sales coaching and ability to present in a group setting;
Strong organization and electronic records keeping skills.
Fluent reading, writing and speaking abilities in English and Spanish.
A working knowledge of a third language of the Organization (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian).
It should be noted that this consultancy is to be filled for an initial period of six (6) months with a possibility of an extension.
This is a full-time position. The incumbent will be based in the ICAO Montréal headquarters.
Please note that the monthly remuneration will be a base salary plus milestones once sales targets are achieved. The total monthly rate for Band B varies from CAD$ 5,097 to CAD$ 8,122.1 hour ago