Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can meet challenges, innovate, use state-of-the-art tools and collaborate with experts from various sectors?
Want to join a world class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission? Come join our team and share your passion with us!
At CAE, our teams are committed to staying innovative and on the leading edge. It is therefore essential to keep improving all the tools and software we have developed.
That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
The Aftermarket Division flight simulators to update with the latest aeronautical improvements. Our employees develop innovative solutions to technological challenges.
The role we are offering you :
- Be part of a team responsible for mechanical design
- Participate in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements for both internal and external customers
- Participate in design activities between different engineering groups and manufacturing
- Work in a team environment performing design at the system and component levels of flight simulators
- Be responsible for the design, and design documentation including 3D CAD models, 2D drawing parts list
- Responsible for designing manufacturing, assembly and installation drawings
- Work closely with the senior engineering staff to generate cost effective solution to meet our customer requirements
- Find technical solutions to meet the requirements of the projects
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Flexibility to work outside core hours required
Our ideal candidates has :
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Equivalent (minimum 5 years)
- Mastery of mechanical engineering concepts
- Excellent team spirit and good communication skills
- Mastery of CAD systems and word processing software and spreadsheets
- Proficient with MS-Office tools
- Some experience creating conceptual and detailed designs with sheet metal and / or composite materials will be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with Creo 2 experience is an asset
- CAE employees must be able to meet the requirements of the Canada Controlled Goods Program (CGP), and in certain cases, ITAR requirements.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
CAE offers :
- a dynamic and innovative environment in which to grow;
- international travel;
- collaboration with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams;
- open spaces to facilitate collaboration;
- flex time and occasional telework;
- break spaces;
- a full cafeteria and several cafés;
- a stimulating career path and internal mobility
attractive benefits, including a competitive pension plan.
Come share your passion with us!
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.2 hours ago