At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
All that in a work environment that offers a lot of flexibility because the well-being of our teams is an everyday priority.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey we could be perfect for each other.
Our head office being located in Boucherville, on the South Shore of Montreal, we know that some of our employees are concerned by the roadwork being carried out in the Louis-Hippolyte-La Fontaine tunnel.
That’s why we stood up an in-house advisory committee and implemented new work policies that provide our teams with even more flexibility, no matter where they live.
Whether it’s working from home or having flexible hours when a role requires employees to be physically present at the office , we are constantly revaluating our practices to provide the best possible work environment to our employees.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing Signage, and in collaboration with the Project Managers, Marketing Store Signage, the coordinator will be responsible for coordinating store signage pertaining to product information (POP) for specific categories and for all Lowe’s Canada banners.
The incumbent must have strong project coordination, print production, and collaborative work skills. They will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative team.
Recognized for their innovation and collaborative spirit, the successful candidate must be ready to take on many challenges
- In collaboration with the Signage Project Managers-Marketing, validate what types of signage must be created based on planograms during store openings / renovations and PLRs
- Work closely with the Merchandising team and suppliers to confirm content according to the products
Oversee the development for lab test display models to obtain necessary approvals for the assigned project
Ensure quality control for print-ready documents while respecting graphic standards
Coordinate and ensure compliance with deadlines
Coordinate requests for quotes, budgets, and approvals
Ensure a follow-up with external agencies to optimize the quality of signage and on-time delivery at competitive rates
Adjust budgetary forecasts as projects progress
Establish and produce the distribution list according to store assignments
Participate in the production of signage guides and instructions, including store installation guides, for various events
Update the order site as new material is created
The qualifications we are looking for
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in store signage and print production
- Degree in Marketing or Technical Drawing, or any other equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, gain consensus, and deliver projects on time
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite (an asset
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada :
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A highly flexible hybrid workplace
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all Lowe’s Canada locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, stock purchase plan, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more! 1 hour ago