About This Role
We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges.
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our business alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology professionals.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform :
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications.
- Perform systems administration : monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate / alert stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention.
It helps if you have :
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
- Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing :
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, Less than 1 hour ago