Integrated Freight Networks is an asset-based transportation and logistics company offering trucking, logistics, warehousing, and 3PL services throughout North America.
Our Retail Logistics group is currently looking for a Junior Logistics Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate must be highly focused and customer service oriented, be able to work closely with other team members to help with coordinating shipments, managing delivery schedules, and coordinating projects.
They must also be highly organized and able to well navigate unexpected changes and requests.
- Coordinate and dispatch customer orders
- Prepare accurate documentation
- Communicate with partners to ensure pickup and delivery schedules are met
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure high-quality customer service
- Follow all internal processes with attention to detail
- May be called upon to support other ad hoc tasks
- High school diploma / GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3 years of experience in customer service or logistics management is an asset
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient Computer skills and web-based tools
- Inventory maintenance experience a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in French and English
We offer health & medical benefits, a nice office environment, and work with a collaborative and engaging team
If you think you have the necessary qualifications and want to build a career with a solid and growing company, we would like to hear from you.1 day ago