At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair.
Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact. Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you might ask?
We listen to and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks :
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care;
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Generous bonus program;
- Snack filled kitchens;
- Free parking;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24 / 7);
- English and French language courses available (if it’s a work requirement);
Techo-Bloc’s IT team is growing and we are seeking a dynamic candidate for the IT Technician position at our head office e in Saint-Hubert.
Someone with a go getter personality that will be part of the Canadian IT Team.
Main responsibilities :
- Provide support to all users in the use and application of our computer equipment;
- Identify, monitor and document troubleshooting activities in the Help Desk system, including all decisions and actions adopted until the final resolution;
- Develop and update the inventory of workstations, laptops, printers and all other peripheral equipment in the Help Desk tool;
- Install, configure, and optimize workstations and laptops;
- Install and configure peripheral equipment : printers, network cards, sound cards, hard drives, etc.;
- Assist in the drafting of procedures for installation, migration and configurations of new workstations and laptops;
- Test ’patches’’ and ’fixes’’ to ensure that the problem is adequately resolved and ensure the follow-up with the user;
- Assist in evaluating and updating all office tools as well as most IT tools used
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies and projects;
- Assist in maintaining the documentation concerning the technical infrastructure in place to date;
- Provide support outside normal hours if necessary.
- Two (2) to three (3) years relevant experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Associate degree in computer science or other related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows (10-11)
- Experience managing mobile devices.
- Experience with Ticketing systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Great ability to listen and analyze research information.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Rigorous, methodical, and detail oriented.
- Good communications skills, written and oral in French and English (English is required in order to service our customers and suppliers based in the United States and outside Quebec).
- Must maintain a current driver’s license and a good driving record.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MCP certification (Microsoft Certified Professional).
- Experience in using an ITSM.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.3 hours ago