Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people who like people, to brilliant minds, tomorrow’s visionaries, challenge seekers, collaborators, and those with an entrepreneurial spirit in their DNA.
At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged, a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on projects that rally our team together, where you can proudly become a company shareholder.
At CIMA+, we give you the freedom and flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
At the end of the day, we’re proud to be able to say that when you join CIMA+, we’ll welcome you into a place that you can call home.
We are looking for an IT technician to join our specialized software support team. Working closely with the IT team, you will provide technical support to users experiencing issues with CAD applications.
When joining the team, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a stimulating professional environment. You will be involved in diversified projects aimed at improving the productivity of our teams.
You will have a choice between telework, office work (near your home) or a combination of both.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot specialized software.
- Create, process, and follow all support requests with the ServiceDesk ticket system.
- Maintain good communication and collaboration with colleagues and clients.
- College degree in computer science or an equivalent
- Ability to adapt to various types of specialized and CAD software
- At least five years of experience in IT support
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Recognized ability to provide excellent client care
- Enthusiasm, autonomy, and excellent organizational skills
- Command of the French and English languages (clients from across Canada)
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences.
We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+.
Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.1 hour ago