Marketing Expert

Montreal

Offre publiée le 2024-06-26

Collage HR

We are seeking an experienced and passionate Marketing Expert to join our dynamic team and help shape the lead generation engine of Vasco.

Location : Montreal, Canada

Company Overview :

Welcome to Vasco, a science-driven revenue platform for high-growth B2B businesses. We believe that 20% of building a successful business is magic, while the remaining 80% is rooted in execution excellence and scientific principles.

We apply this science to help Revenue Architects and RevOps team discover their go-to-market fit, construct a predictable growth engine, and scale 10x faster.

Role Summary :

This role is essentially a generalist and requires more of a 360-degree understanding of marketing than being a specialist in one specific area.

The objective is to discover how Vasco can generate a predictable pipeline that closes. It is not about producing a set of Activities but building a predictable lead generation engine.

Key Responsibilities :

Foundations :

  • Understand the Product, Market & Competitive Positioning
  • Refine ICP and Persona discovery

Activities :

Delivered directly or managed through a network of contractors.

  • Content : product videos, graphics, infographics, website content, marketing materials
  • Website Improvements for conversion optimization
  • Social Media
  • Emailing
  • Community posts
  • Events organization
  • Measure, report, and automate in Hubspot (CRM) to support a replicable data-driven approach to lead generation.

Success Metric : $ New Opportunities Created (i.e. Pipeline Generation)

Required Qualifications :

  • Experience using HubSpot CRM.
  • Passion for RevOps and Revenue Architecture.
  • Strong project management skills with a detail-oriented approach.
  • Excellent independent working capabilities and self-driven attitude.
  • Relevant certifications in the field are preferred.

Skills and Competencies :

  • Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
  • Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, startup environment.
  • Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously.

Working Conditions :

  • This position is based in Montreal, Canada.
  • The role may require occasional travel for client meetings or team collaboration.

Salary and Benefits :

Top-of-market compensation (Base + Equity) commensurate with experience.

J-18808-Ljbffr

30+ days ago