- Bring the vision of the UI Artist / Designer to life
- Design, author, maintain and document UI systems that meet all design, technical and schedule requirements
- Collaborate with technical leadership and other engineers to help establish overall technical design and architecture
- Partner with designers and content creators to brainstorm solutions that satisfy design and content requirements
- Troubleshoot any UI issues.
- Profile and optimize UI performance
- Work closely with the production staff in building and maintaining realistic schedules and identifying dependencies;
- Coordinate with QA and leads to ensure successful roll out of new features to the team and establish testing and maintenance of systems
- Collaborate with other disciplines (art, design, sound) in implementing the UI
- Identify technical and environmental risks / obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks
- Work alongside QA and the UI Artist / Designer to react to feedback from focus groups and usability studies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Proficiency with C++, scripting languages (Perl, Python, Lua, Ruby) and interpreted languages (C#, Java)
- Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others
- Experience developing complex UI systems for a published game.
- Experience with the release process including working on systems related to localization, certification and asset management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software programming practices
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills must be able to quickly identify issues and resolve them
- Experience with Rendering concepts, Linear Algebra and Graphics Shader Programming
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us.
We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more.
Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.7 days ago