At Invoke, our mission is to Have Fun Building Great Games.
We believe the best games come from people who love what they do, in an environment that values them and their ideas. That’s why we make games that our younger selves used to dream about.
And we make sure that everyone has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success. Being part of Wizards of the Coast, we get to contribute to a collection of games that have inspired players and developers for decades.
At Invoke, you get to play your part as a valued member of an open and dedicated team within a magical world!
Invoke is looking for a UI Artist to join our team to produce high quality AAA UI assets. The UI Artist will collaborate with the UI programmers and ensure that the assets produced are in line with the game's presentation vision.
The artist will need to be creative and autonomous to realize the visual aspect of the interfaces.
What you'll do
- Design and create visually stunning and intuitive user interfaces for our Unreal Engine 5 project;
- Collaborate closely with the UI team and development teams to incorporate UI elements seamlessly into the overall user experience;
- Create Mock-ups to communicate design ideas and gather feedback from the team;
- Implement UI assets and animations in Unreal Engine 5, ensuring they meet the technical and aesthetic requirements of the game;
- Optimize UI elements for performance on various platforms and resolutions;
Support corporate presentation needs of the project such as Power Points or Asset request when needed.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience as a UI artist in the gaming industry;
- Proficiency in industry-standard Adobe Creative Suite;
- Solid understanding of Unreal Engine 5's UI development tools and workflows;
- Strong graphic design skills with an emphasis on layout, color theory, and typography;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and iterate on designs based on feedback;
- Knowledge of current trends in gaming UI / UX and a passion for staying ahead of the curve;
- Excellent ability to present and justify design decisions;
- Capacity to be autonomous to drive tasks based on established Presentation Direction;
- Familiarity with motion design and animation principles is a plus;
Excellent verbal and written communication skill in French and English.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Invoke commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following : age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, country origin, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities.
We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.5 days ago