As a Product Owner in the Cards and Payment Solutions team at National Bank, you’ll join a business team by actively participating in strategic initiatives that enable the evolution of current payment solutions, in terms of functionality, customer experience as well as brand new solutions, in response to customer needs, and in collaboration with payment networks.
Your job :
- Act as product owner (PO according to Scrum / Agile methodology) for complex projects related to features.
- Be responsible for delivering initiatives and contribute to creating a roadmap to develop solutions
- Deconstruct and sequence a target vision to maximize value delivery by taking into account constraints and interdependencies with other projects or sectors, including building and managing the product backlog to achieve the business vision AND prioritizing the business value of the MVP (minimum viable product) for the delivery team.
- Provide assistance and support in adapting to change, encourage others to buy in and manage resistance to change.
- Make continuous improvements and corrections to the product to enhance the experience and meet current and future needs
Your team :
you are part of a multidiciplinary team (Product Managers, Product Owners, Compliance professionals) and you report to the Senior Manager - Payment Solutions whose mission is to maintain and upgrade payment solutions and define the Personal Banking payment strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR Master's degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in delivering online solutions as a Product Owner (PO)
- Ability to work in Agile mode : Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and make deliveries without having all of the specifications
- Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively
- Knowledge of payment networks, payment solutions (debit, domestic and international transfers, mobile payment, etc.); an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas.
Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Come live your ambitions with us!6 hours ago