The Purchasing department is responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for Ubisoft IT. Its main missions are to reduce costs, provide quality service to internal customers and control external risks.
The procurement team focuses on quality of service and ensures that existing contracts are used to the fullest extent possible for its purchases.
As a Purchaser, you will be the interface between internal customers and suppliers.
- Handle requests autonomously from internal teams on the IT category, ranging from defining the internal customer need to managing the billing;
- Define the internal customer requirement, including quality, cost and time objectives;
- Request quotes and conduct brief negotiations with suppliers;
- Ensure that the purchasing process is respected with suppliers and internal customers;
- Create orders in the dedicated tools (Peoplesoft) and send them to suppliers;
- Inform internal customers on the progress of their request, throughout the process (Acknowledge receipt of their request, warn the customer on possible delays, etc.);
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers, and promote the purchasing function;
- Be the key contact between IT buyers, accounting and suppliers.
- Significant experience in negotiation;
- Experience with the use of an Oracle / PeopleSoft type ERP;
- Experience in international trade;
- A first successful experience in purchasing or procurement;
- A customer oriented mindset;
- Be able to make suggestions.
Just a heads up : If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all.
We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodations, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.7 days ago