Seeing as how this would be your first programming job in the video game industry, you’d be an excellent fit for our two-month Warm Up program.
By joining Warm Up, you'd be hired as a permanent, full-time Ubi employee without being assigned to a specific project straight away.
That means that you will have a programming job on a production team. We just want to give you a bit more time to prepare for it.
During the two-month program, you’ll be overseen by technical experts who will simulate what it’s like working on the production floor to help you get ready for the real thing.
You’ll develop prototypes and participate in code reviews, feedback sessions, training, mentorships, and presentations. You’ll improve your technical skills in programming languages, tools, engines, and more.
You’ll refine your soft skills, like communication and time management.
Plus, you’ll gain a better understanding of the company by doing things like playing Ubisoft games for 1 hour / day to expand your gaming knowledge (and have a little fun, of course.).
When the program comes to an end, you’ll meet with production teams who will present their projects to you. Then, you’ll decide on the best match possible.
You’ll join a team and hit the ground running in your new programming position at the studio.
What you bring
- Experience in software programming, ideally in the video game industry or any other relevant experience
- Proficiency in various programming languages, especially C++
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or related training)
- Good analytical and synthesis skills and attention to details
- Ability to work as part of a team and good interpersonal and communication skills
- Autonomy, curiosity and resourcefulness, that push you to go talk to people.
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes.
What to send our way
Your CV highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Important : you have to be available to start on May 20 20241 hour ago