About the Role
As a Head of Project Management, you will be leading team that is involved in accelerating implementation timelines and playbooks for critical project deliveries.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to drive successful onboarding and manage communications on client delivery projects.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right Talent to be a leader for activities that include :
1. Shaping a world class delivery function
2. Working with a high performing team on exciting projects with household names
3. Escaping big company politics and bureaucracy, being rewarded for performance and input
What You'll Bring
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and / or technologies.
- Contributes cutting-edge knowledge & highly relevant experience to discussions whilst engaging effectively. Introduces new practices to team as needed (playbooks for Behavox Quantum Deployment, Archiving, Insider Crime, LLM & JIRA reporting)
- Communicates with C-level personas at the customer. Handles conflict and hard conversations directly and pivots tough situations to Behavox's favor. Masterful negotiator.
- Lives and breathes playbooks to drive revenue generating objectives. Can work with unknowns. Fully autonomous and seldom requires guidance.
- Skilled in assertiveness and oral and written communication, thriving in challenging situations with a high degree of courage and resolve.
What You'll Do
- Deliver large enterprise scale projects (across multiple geographies, managing third party vendors, 25+ team members) using the waterfall methodology.
- Share a wealth of knowledge in their space with others. Personally provides coaching and mentoring to selected team members.
Involved in conferences, features on podcasts, and regularly provides thought leadership on topics internally.
- Build unique solutions upon existing processes when needed.
- Implement Behavox with little to no oversight. High level of autonomy within the division.
- Deliver excellence. Highly effectively using creativity to find better ways to get things done and are beginning to add novel approaches to existing processes.
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world.
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation.
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated.
- Benefits include great health coverage for employee and family.
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule. 3 days ago