Ride the next mile with us!
Technician, IT support
In this position, you will have the opportunity to provide day-to-day IT support to all company users, as well as help the team with various projects.
Main responsibilities :
- Order and install all IT and technological equipment in new stations
- Set up technological tools for new users
- Maintain user computer equipment and software
- Remedy situations during or after working hours, when necessary
- Supply and deploy new software and equipment
- Provide technical support and advice to users
- Participate in technical project deployments
- Plan and carry out regular software updates
- Provide user support for platforms used by operations
- Install networking equipment.
Knowledge, skills and experience required :
- Diploma in computer science, DEP in computer support, or similar training
- 2 years' professional experience in technical support
- Customer service-oriented approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Active Directory and Exchange account management
- Experience in installing cables and network equipment required
- Antivirus software such as Webroot, McAfee, Symantec, Sophos, etc.
- Remote access software such as TeamViewer, Goto2Assist, Join.me, RDP, Citrix etc.
- ITSM software such as Remedy, Track-IT!, Heat, etc.
- Backup software such as Arcserve, Backup Exec, etc.
- Troubleshooting tools such as Process Monitor, Event Viewer, etc.
- Knowledge of VPN, remote connection and network concepts in general
- Experience with ProgressionLive an asset.
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada as well as our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom’s daily operations.
Our goal is simple : in a constantly evolving business sector, we don't just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.
At Intelcom, we know experience comes in many forms and are committed to building a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our teams.
With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Apply Now.Less than 1 hour ago