Dawson College adheres
to an equal access employment program and, as such, encourages women, Indigenous peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Description : Nature of the work :
The job of administration officer involves more specifically realizing the day-to-day administrative programs and processes for one or more College services.
Under the direction of the Coordinator of Quality Assurance & Planning, carry out the following tasks :
- Coordinate the evaluation process of all faculty in accordance with the College Teacher Evaluation Policy and / or procedures.
- Coordinate the development work related to the above, especially in these areas : an automated record keeping system, an automated evaluation scheduling system, improved accuracy of and accessibility to the data files which identify teachers’ eligibility for evaluation, and documentation of teacher evaluation procedures, and production of reports.
- Support the development of new modules of the teacher evaluation processes, as required.
- Liaise with college departments / areas regarding quality assurance mechanisms.
- Coordinate final exams for the College, including liaison with the exam scheduler and academic departments / sectors / programs;
develop new procedures for final exams, as required.
- Carry out day-to-day supervision of clerical support, as required.
- Produce (each semester) a final exam report.
- Produce (each semester) a teacher evaluation report.
- Support the implementation, monitoring and reporting activities related to the college strategic plan.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the Coordinator of Quality Assurance and Planning Office or his / her delegate.
Requirements : Qualifications :
An undergraduate degree in an appropriate field of specialization, particularly administration or a related discipline for the employment.
- Minimum of three years related work experience evaluation experience particularly desirable.
- Excellent English and French oral and written competences (testing may be required).
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required to interact and work collaboratively within a team and with multiple departments.
- Expertise in developing, maintaining, and updating operations using systems-oriented approaches.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (testing may be required).
- Experience with SharePoint, an asset.
Note : Some evening / weekend work is required on occasion. Comments : Please note that a cover letter is mandatory. If your work experience has changed since your last visit, be sure to attach an updated resume.2 hours ago