Ubisoft IT is looking for an E-Commerce Developer to join the E-Commerce team. This team’s main mission is to develop and support our e-commerce stores and provide e-commerce solutions to our customers.
As a member of the team, you will design and build e-commerce projects that will reach millions of players across the globe.
You will also be responsible for building and optimizing web applications with the sole goal of achieving a rich and fluid interaction with all our gamers.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structure;
- Employ a development process aiming at reusable, optimal, maintainable solutions that will enhance the platform’s quality;
- Work alongside the team and managers to define priorities, and build project plans and estimations;
- Provide feedback to improve the system and its integrations to meet customers’ needs;
- Identify and troubleshoot system deficiencies and recommend solutions;
- Communicate status to project manager showing progress against milestones, status, issues, risks, and dependencies;
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes;
- Create technical documentation;
- Adhere to the standards and best practices in the department and company;
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base and maintains excellent knowledge of the domain activity.
- Experience with the programming language React;
- Experience in the E-Commerce domain;
- Experience in building layouts with CSS and HTML5;
- Experience with responsive development;
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git.
Just a heads up : If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all.
We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodation, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.4 hours ago