Joining the Risk Management team at National Bank means contributing to the transformation and having a direct impact on clients.
As Strategic Advisor, Quantitative Risk Management, Cybersecurity and Technology, you will support the implementation of the Bank’s risk management strategy and carry out quantitative assessments of cybersecurity and technology risks, as well as any related risk analyses.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Management, Compliance and Disclosure, you will :
- Conduct quantitative assessments of cybersecurity and technology risks by applying the FAIR methodology
- Assess risk management action plans proposed by the first line of defence
- Provide advice on prioritizing technology projects to address the most critical risks in line with risk appetite
- Follow up on action plans to mitigate risks and update performance indicators regarding the status of these action plans
- Participate in implementing the risk register and documenting the risk universe
- Actively contribute to the development of reporting models and processes for cybersecurity and technology risks
- Participate in the definition of performance indicators for technological and cybersecurity risk management;
- Build trust-based, collaborative relationships with business units in the first line of defence to improve the Bank’s position in terms of cybersecurity and technology risks
- Collaborate with other members of the Technology Risk Management and Cybersecurity Vice-Presidency team, particularly in carrying out qualitative risk analyzes related to the quantification of technological and cybersecurity risks.
- University degree in a related field and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in cybersecurity and / or technology risks
- Experience in conducting quantitative assessments of cybersecurity and technology risks that apply the FAIR methodology
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Knowledge of information technology and cybersecurity governance in large-scale organizations
- Knowledge of project management
- Certifications in cybersecurity and technology risk management (e.g., CISA, CRISC, CISSP)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas.
Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Come live your ambitions with us!12 hours ago