Directeur, Services-conseils (TI), Gestion des risques, performance et technologie
Offre publiée le 2024-02-08
Richter Montreal Office
Richter is a Business Family Office that provides strategic advice on business matters and on families’ financial and personal objectives across generations.
With close to 100 years of experience advising at the intersection of family and business, Richter has developed an integrated approach to help business owners find sustainable success.
Whether business, personal, or both, Richter is uniquely positioned to address the needs of Canada’s most successful entrepreneurs, private clients, business owners and business families and help them chart a clear path to shape their legacy for the future.
Founded in 1926, Richter’s 600-person multidisciplinary team continuously innovates to create value for our people, clients, and community in Canada and in the US.
What we offer :
- The chance to become a strategic business partner with our clients, building relationships directly with entrepreneurs and businesses to provide them with meaningful advisory services
- The opportunity to develop your career with the direct support of your managers and firm partners; and
- A culture that values work-life balance and mental health and well-being. Our firm has taken a fresh approach to these issues, offering a hybrid work environment with flexible hours and resources to support you in your personal journey.
- Investment in your continuing education and professional development through a variety of learning offerings and tuition reimbursement
A day in the life of a Manager,
- IT governance & strategy
- risk coverage and current topics such as cloud computing, cybersecurity, protection of confidential and personal data, and architecture
- internal IT controls
- IT process optimization
About you :
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience
- Audit experience and understanding of audit standards and frameworks
- Fluency in both official languages, with an emphasis on French, spoken and written
- In-depth understanding of information technology
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL certifications or equivalent
- Experience within IT audit teams or advisory groups
- Good understanding of the different technological platforms (operating systems, databases, applications, etc.) and IT processes
- In-depth understanding of project management issues
- Interpersonal skills and interest in participating in the firm’s business development
- In-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, especially those concerning general computer controls, automated controls, segregation of duties conflicts and IT security, an asset
- Knowledge of governance frameworks (e.g., COBIT, NIST, ISO 2700X) and enterprise architecture concepts and methodologies, an asset
- Industry expertise (financial institutions, retail, government), an asset
- Proficiency with data analysis tools (PowerBi, ACL and IDEA), an asset
What Richter offers you?
- Competitive group benefits which include group insurance, Health Spending Account, savings plans, and Employer Contribution Matching
- Employee and Family access to virtual healthcare network
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs, including consultations with mental health professionals
- Annual Health & Well-being Program
- Hybrid work Environment
- Competitive Performance Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Dues Reimbursement
- CFE leave financial support
- Academic Incentives
- Talent referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
- Access to an on-demand concierge nannying, babysitting, and tutoring service
- Annual employee rewards and recognition
We are excited to meet motivated professionals who are looking for career growth in a mid-sized family minded firm and have a strong background in building and fostering relationships.
Sounds like you? Apply today!10 hours ago