2 to 9 years of experience with object-oriented software development.
Intermediate Java Development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
- Experience with Core Java J2SE, Spring, JUnit, JMSSolid RDBMS and SQL knowledge
- Understanding of message based architectures
- Familiarity with XML or other mark-up languages
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- A generalist with demonstrated abilities in specific areas and a strong ability to deliver reliably.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership of tasks and projects, able to work with the global team, and manage time and tasks effectively and independently.
- Familiarity with Angular web development
- Familiarity with Kafka, Hibernate, JSON, CXF, JMS, MQ, Autosys
- Masters / Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology with Computer Science background
- MBA in Finance or IT will be a plus
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services.
As a technology team, they build and own the products that are leveraged by Treasury for running stress simulations on firm positions across business units.
They own multi-terabyte data warehouse and state of the art middle tier services that takes in the Firms global positions and processes through various Liquidity metrics calculation.
Long term contract13 hours ago